All the Single Ladies -- Recent years have seen an explosion of male joblessness and a steep decline in men’s life prospects that have disrupted the “romantic market” in ways that narrow a marriage-minded woman’s options

I don't get it.

Feminism tells us women don't need men to support them, that women would "marry down" and take on the barely employed or unemployed spouses that men have taken on and paid for for thousands of years. Why would there be a "shortage of men?" Still the same number of men. Unless of course, you got into the top 20% of earning and expected to still "marry up" like all the other women you had springboarded to the top with you? That can't be right. Feminism said women would have no problems marrying way down, as opposed to referring to "lesser men" as "manchildren" and say "no, it's not how much he makes, it's a LACK OF AMBITION."

Maybe it's that by the time women are ready to "settle down", if they can find a guy they can afford to "settle down with" now that they've successfully pushed men out of schools by making them girl-centric, taken over universities and demanded the best jobs - they're so old the primary reason to GET married, e.g. "start a family" - well, isn't a factor. Assuming they even WANT to have children, since feminism hates the family and any notion that women have children (that's sexist!)

Let's see what the article says.

But what transpired next lay well beyond the powers of everybody’s imagination: as women have climbed ever higher, men have been falling behind.

No, men warned about this when women started demanding all the good jobs. What about the men? SCOFF SCOFF MEN ARE NOT NECESSARY A FISH NEEDS A BICYCLE oh wait, why can't my son find a good job?

We’ve arrived at the top of the staircase, finally ready to start our lives, only to discover a cavernous room at the tail end of a party,

As men predicted, all these women would chase the 10% earning better than them, leaving 90% of men as an undesirable lower class.

most of the men gone already, some having never shown up—and those who remain are leering by the cheese table, or are, you know, the ones you don’t want to go out with.

TL:DR the only reason we ever wanted you was because we were forced to by the patriarchy not giving us access to jobs, now that we make our own money, ugh, you're all creeps.

I'll be glad when this society non-breeds itself to extinction.

/r/TwoXChromosomes Thread Link -