It turns out that the alfalfa is also a fundie:
I'm a Christian, but not a JW. I'm still a newbie at this Red Pill stuff but it has radically changed my marriage since I have applied these principles.
While much of the books you listed are based on an evolution viewpoint, Red Pill philosophy is much in line with biblical doctrine. Consider these bible passages:
- Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord
- 1 Peter 3:1 Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.
- Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord
- Titus 2:3-5 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
- Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
- 1 Corinthians 7:1-5 “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
- Also consider the story of the Centurion and Jesus in Luke 7:1-10. Jesus was amazed at how well this non-jew understood hierarchy and submission to authority
Jehovah Witness may be a cult, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Answers to why a loving God could send people to hell are complicated. I'm a scientist/medical doctor so I tend to approach the question of "is there a God" very logically. My basic viewpoint is that there either IS or there IS NOT a God/Creator(s). If there is no God then we humans are purely the result of impersonal, continuous, chemical reactions and neuron firings. In this case life is mindless and soulless and therefore meaningless. If there is a God then our lives have meaning since we were created (as opposed to just being an accident of nature). As created beings we, by definition, are lower than the Creator and therefore He makes all the rules. It doesn't matter if He has a good explanation for hell or not. He's the boss so he makes the rules (a very Red Pill thought). You can kick and scream about how it's not fair, but that won't affect Him, it will only affect you.
Continuing with my logical breakdown, if there is a God, he has either revealed himself or has not revealed himself. If he has not revealed himself then it doesn't really matter whether we pursue him. If he HAS revealed himself then he probably has revealed himself to the majority of the world. This limits our search for him to the major world religions. I have thoroughly researched all the major world religions and none compare to the truth about life, creation, sin, and redemption described in the Bible.
I'm going to climb off my religious soap box now and share some of my experiences of my Red Pill transition with my Christian wife. Turns out I was not so much a Mr. Nice Guy but rather a true alpha clothed in beta clothing since my first child was born. I had acted like a petulant teenager since that time, resenting any home duties but feeling the societal pressure to let my wife control the home.
The Red Pill opened my eyes and gave me the confidence to tear off my beta clothing and be the man I knew I was meant to be. I escalated things very quickly. During the first week my wife started throwing all sorts of Fitness tests at me. I kept frame and eventually had to leave the house for continued disrespect, leaving her 7 months pregnant and with all our kids. She refused to apologize for the nasty way she was speaking to me so I went to the bank and withdrew $400, stayed over night in a hotel (paying cash so she couldn't follow my credit card trail), then went hiking the next morning. She finally called and was apologetic so I came home. Turns out this was a trick because she had found my Red Pill readings. She was so ostensibly disgusted that she demanded to sit down and work out arrangements for a separation. I maintained frame and never lost my cool, laughing off her efforts to scare me. Within the hour she stopped her Fitness testing and talk of separation and I went immediately back to being the Captain of my home which included cleaning, fixing, and taking care of the kids (but now these duties were fun and energizing because I was doing them under MY authority, not hers).
Later that day she disrespected me so I gave her the silent treatment. After just one hour she was in tears, begging for my forgiveness and for me to show her love (which I promptly supplied in measure once she acquiesced).
The next two days she read a bunch of negative things about the Red Pill and wouldn't stop nagging and jeering me about this disgusting and dominating philosophy. After several warnings I told her I will not tolerate this continual disrespect and that I was moving out into our basement. After 2-3 hours of radio silence (while I went grocery shopping for my new quarters) she called begging me to return home. She profusely apologized for her actions (she NEVER used to apologize) and said she is ready to submit to my new character and frame.
Of note, I have NEVER tried to humiliate her, disrespect her, or be dishonest with her. I explained that I had failed her over these many years of marriage by acting like a child, but that I was through with that. While I do not have the ability to change or control her, I do have the ability to control myself and she has the choice to leave or follow me. I asked her to trust me and together we will work to make out marriage 10x better than ever before.
Since then we have had sex daily x 1month. Better, more fulfilling sex than I can ever remember. I stopped fapping and also stopped worrying about making her orgasm, both of which has helped with my performance in bed. I have kept frame (adding back a measure of comfort beta over time) and she has amazingly conformed into a dutiful submissive Christian wife.
BTW, at one point she argued that this RP stuff was very unchristian and that she could never let me dominate her. I listed those bible passages above and told her she needs to either choose to obey her husband or find herself another religion. That shut her up pretty good.
Also, all those escalations above were NOT easy. Only a psychopath could do and say those things without a high degree of anxiety. Maintain frame and just know that your wife will not divorce you for growing a pair of balls. She needs to know how committed you are to this new frame before she can legitimately give up the stable environment she has created for herself over the years.
Good luck brother
TL/DR: God/the Bible is the original Red Pill. Maintain frame and escalate until you tame your shrew. Afterwards she will be putty in you hands and love you for it.