I'm a relatively new player (only started playing three weeks ago) but in Classic a few weeks ago I ran into probably the worst Godfather when I was Mafioso. He was so bad I actually wanted to lose.
* I vote to kill somebody, Framer does his thing.
* The godfather chooses who I chose to kill, BUT at the very last second changes it to the person first on the town list (Something I know to avoid because I know Lookouts go there in hopes of catching mafia/SK n1)
* Lookout: "Guys I found Mafioso, it's <name>!"
* GF whispers to me "Do me a favor and be a good teammate"
* Exe: "Actually he's lying, I'm Lookout and <name2> visited them"
* thinking to myself, maybe I can hide behind this and deflect blame on to them throughout the game
* People vote, no trial
* Godfather has decided to kill <name2>
* Me: NO
* Me: TOO OBVIOUS
* "The Godfather has ordered you to kill his target."
* Lookout: "Yep it's <name>, watched <name2> tonight."
* chat goes on as usual, GF whispers to me some BS reasoning as to why he did it
* People vote, miraculously still no trial.
* Me: ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME HANGED?
* Me: THE WHOLE TOWN NOW KNOWS IT'S DEFINITELY ME
* Godfather has chosen to kill the Lookout*
* "The Godfather has ordered you to kill their target."
* Town: Guys lynch <name>!
* Me: Just lynch me, I don't want to be part of this mafia any more.
* Town: Don't worry, we will.
* Town finally votes me up on trial
* What is your defense?
* "Godfather set me up for failure at every opportunity"
* "Killing an obvious night one target that good Lookouts go to"
* "Then killing the only person I could have deflected blame onto"
* "Smart lookout, dumb godfather"
* Town has voted guilty by a vote of EVERYONE-0
* Any last words?
* "Godfather, if YOU had been smarter, YOU would not have been seeing me up on the stand"
* "Good luck town"
* Town: Aww that's sweet even for Mafia
And that is the story of the worst Godfather ever.