13 QUESTIONS ORGANIZED INTO CATEGORIES
DEAR REDDITORS, IF YOU SEE ONE (OR MORE) OF YOUR QUESTIONS HERE -- PLEASE UPVOTE
DOMESTIC POLICY (SCIENCE):
1. Can we considerably increase our science budget?
2. Should we remove some restrictions on embryonic stem cell research?
DOMESTIC POLICY (CORRUPTION AND NATIONAL SECURITY):
1. Do we need more thorough money laundering checks when it comes to luxury real estate purchases made by foreign entities in cities like NY and LA?
2. Should we rethink the legality of offshore tax havens that not only avoid paying taxes but serve as proxies for anonymous purchases within the United States?
3. Should we impose restrictions on some foreign-funded organizations operating within the United States to reduce national security threat?
4. What is your take on American historical figure Joseph McCarthy?
FOREIGN POLICY (PART 1):
1. Should NATO suspend Turkey's membership following political purges initiated by Erdogan and that country's deteriorating human rights record?
2. Are you open to arms trade with Saudi Arabia?
3. Should we expect any holding hands with Saudis (Bush) or bowing to Saudis (Obama) moments from you?
FOREIGN POLICY (PART 2):
1. What should we do about Russia's annexation of Crimea and Russia's continuous support of rebel forces in Eastern Ukraine?
2. What is your take on Obama's Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) and nuclear non-rpoliferation in general?
3. What should we do about China's proprietorial behaviour in South China Sea?
4. Should our military still stand on the forefronts of Japan's defenses or is it time for Japanese to step up and take the lead?