Well, the model is assembled! I couldn't get the green stuff to hold it together. Gravity kept shifting the wings in ways I didn't like. Soooo, I got the hand bits off a Swarmlord's Bone Sabres, and used them as a base to glue the wing talons to. However, the way the wings were now set, the venomthrope bits for the wing joints needed to be shortened. This is the finished assembly of the model as best as I think I can get it.
Now, I just need to decide if I want the pain scheme to be like Kerrigan from the game, or (more likely) paint her to match the paint scheme of my own hive fleet. There's one of my Hive Tyrants in the album for reference.