• a more open system with more community input.
• keep the POP/electorate system, that part of this system is good, I think.
• a vastly re-worked way of influencing POP votes. Obviously I don't have a full system ready, but IMO there should be much more influence on the promises you make than an arbitrary judgement of the quality of your work
• Issues need to be quantifiable. We shouldn't rely on ojima's interpretation of whether or not you've fufilled your promises. I think issues need to be picked more fairly as well. Currently whatever happens ojima decides would make good issues has a huge influence on how we'll play the game.
• An actual vote by players should be a component of the election, even if it only has a small bearing.