917-515-5102 [email protected]
B.F.A. Photography, 2010
B.S. International Business, 2013 F.I.T. | NY, NY
General Assembly | NY, NY Google CMO Academy
Columbia Business School | NY, NY GOOGLE CERTIFIED
Digital Marketing / E-Commerce Lifecycle Marketing
Social Media Marketing
“Content is King, but distribution is Queen, and she wears the pants in the relationship.”
A big picture thinker with an eye for detail and a knack for making connections and providing value to the customer.
Henri Daussi/ September 2015 - present
• Work directly under the C.E.O. to manage all aspects of the Henri Daussi brand including our national retail distribution, in store marketing, digital and e-commerce channels. Consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
• Implement social media strategies such as influencer partnerships and paid strategies growing our channel referrals by double digit percentage points every year.
o Partnered with Revlon, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and Lisa Vanderpump.
• Implement email retention strategies resulting in increased customer LTV.
• Co-manage E-Commerce customer service with head of jewelry production.
• Directly manage web development agency on a complete site overhaul launching late October 2018.
• Work with creative agencies to make sure that Henri Daussi assets are always on brand.
• Worked cross functionally with accounting and with developers to develop a proprietary affiliate network program.
• Manage public relations resulting in placements in Us Weekly, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides, How He Asked, and Flower Magazine.
• Always treat my colleagues with respect and gratitude.