I saw some inspiration to make a garbage bassoon meme - so here it is!

Water key

A water key is a valve or tap used to allow the drainage of accumulated fluid from wind instruments. It is otherwise known as a water valve or, less euphemistically, a spit valve. In valved instruments like trumpets, they are found always on the main tuning slide, and sometimes on valve slides. On the trombone, it is on the lower side of the bend in the hand slide.

[ PM | Exclude me | Exclude from subreddit | FAQ / Information | Source ] Downvote to remove | v0.28

/r/bassoon Thread Parent Link - i.redd.it