No problem, you aren't the first today.
Creatures - 8
4 Sage of Epityr - $1
4 Renouned Weaponsmith - $2
4 Simian Spirit Guide - $12
Artifacts - 8
4 Krark's Thumb - $4
4 Spellweaver Helix - $2
Spells - 24
4 Fiery Gambit - $2
4 Lava Spike - $10
4 Serum Visions - $36
4 Spiraling Embers - $1
2 Swan Song - $2
2 Pact of Negation - $22
4 Gitaxian Probe - $12
Land - 16
4 Forbidden Orchard - $24
4 Sulfur Falls - $32
1 Boseiju, Who Shelters All - $10
3 Shattering Spree
2 Pact of Negation
2 Swan Song
2 Blood Moon
Land: About that 19.... You should never need more than 3 in play. Frankly, I think I'm running too many, but 19 gives us roughly 3 in 10 cards, which is what we want for a land drop every turn without casting our cantrips.
* Forbidden Orchard: Any color and guarantees a creature to target with feiry gambit. I love this card.
* Sulfur Falls: I chose it because this deck doesn't have a lot of ways to prevent damage taken and absolutely no way to gain life. If the game lasts more than 4 turns, you'll need every point you can get.
* Boseiju, Who Shelters All: only 1 because this deck needs as much colored mana as it can. I'd rather never have it early game than have multiples, even "late" game.
* 7 Basics to make Sulfur Falls viable
Sideboard: Incredibly flexible.
* Swan song can be boarded out for more pacts of negation against big creature decks.
* Dismember can be brought in for counter spells against affinity matchups.
* Shattering spree can be brought in for weaponsmiths against affinity matchups.
* Bring in more counterspells against any kind of blue control.
* Bloodmoon helps beat Tron decks or anything that relies heavily on nonbasics and barely hurts us at all.
* Pod isn't a problem anymore
* Lose the weaponsmiths for swans and dismembers to make that $200 Tarmogoyf a bird.
* Spellskite is nice if you can't seem to keep the thumb alive. Maybe redirect your own fiery gambit to this creature to make sure the spell resolves.