How about an alternative list of things to do? I don't live there but have family in the area...
1. Volunteer with habitat for humanity of Omaha in North O
2. Visit a bar in Benson and I believe there is an open mic poetry night in one of them
3. Try the duck fries at Block 16
4. Check out the Salvation Army in downtown (16th?). Some great antique furniture finds
5. Try the boutique shops in Midtown and grab an ice cream at that shop from Shark Tank
6. Hit up the best dive bar in Nebraska with Champagne on tap at the Homey Inn
7. Go for a run heading south starting at the top of Memorial park through the a series of interconnecting parks
8. I'm sure there is a damn good BBQ joint, but can't think of one
9. Cross the river and go in to a casino and witness a subculture that, frankly, is one of a kind
10. Creat your own...